After Hour Services
- For emergencies, please call 911 or go to your nearest ER.
- We have a telephone answering service that receives our calls. A nurse from Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta will receive your message and return your call. The nurses are highly experienced and work with physician developed protocols. Most phone calls are comfortably handled by the nurses. Occasionally the nurse or you may choose to have the provider on call from our practice paged.
- Please call our office after hours and request to speak with a provider if your child is very sick or if you have any urgent concerns. However, if the problem is of minor nature, we would appreciate your calling during weekday office hours. If your call has not been returned within 60 minutes, please call the answering service again. This is to eliminate the possibility of a wrong number being received by the doctor on call.
- We are closed Sundays and holidays.
- If your child becomes ill when our offices are closed, we recommend Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Pediatric ER for all emergency situations and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta urgent care for all other minor concerns. Click on the links below for further information.
Pediatric Emergency Room
Pediatric Urgent Care